Finding safe gambling sites is a real challenge, especially in countries without licensed and regulated online gambling. We review the most popular real money gambling sites and list the top ones here.
Casinos, poker rooms, sportsbooks, and gambling firms that operate on the Internet are often referred to as online gambling websites, gambling sites or Internet gambling sites. They run using software that recreates familiar ways to bestonlineslots.tk, building on the growing popularity of both playing games online and gambling for money.
Online casinos provide a virtual environment in which players can use their credit cards, or other deposit method, to set up an online bankroll and take part in some truly exciting gambling from their home. They offer the same games you’ll find in any brick and mortar casino, such as sports betting, slot machines, craps, blackjack, roulette, lotteries, video poker, and keno. Some sites even provide software that allows you to play live poker against other real opponents from around the world.beste online casinos - Wettkasino - cazino en ligne - slot automatici online - machines à sous - live casino sajter
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2017:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
100% up to €4000
Get your €3,200 Welcome Bonus
UP TO $200 New Player Bonus
300% up to $3,200
Get YOUR $1000 FREE
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2017:
200% Slots Bonus Up To $5000
Deposit $50, Get $250 FREE!
$2,550 Welcome Bonus
Get 25 free spins and 500% Bonus on each of your first 5 deposits
400$ Welcome Bonus
$3,000 Casino Welcome Bonus
$5,000 BONUS! on your first 5 deposits
400% BONUS UP TO $10,000 FREE
Up to $10,000 on your 1st to 10th deposits!
More Gambling Site Toplists
- Mac-Compatible Gambling Sites
- Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- High Limit Gambling Sites
- Low Limit Gambling Sites
- Safest Gambling Sites
Gambling Sites by Country/Region
- USA Casinos
- Canadian Gambling Sites
- UK Gambling Sites
- Indian Gambling Sites
- New Zealand Gambling Sites
- Australian Gambling Sites
- South Africa Gambling Sites
Online Gambling by Type
Online Casino Games
Online poker has come close to becoming more popular than casino gambling. Since poker is played against other players there is no house edge. Since you are putting up money to win money, poker is considered by many to be gambling. Although, in the long run, the more skillful players will win the most money. Online poker sites offer all the popular games such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and 7-Card Stud, plus additional variations like Razz, H.O.R.S.E, and Badugi.
Online Sports Betting
Online sportsbooks and betting sites allow you to bestonlineslots.tk real money on the outcome of sporting events such as football, baseball, NCAA college basketball, soccer, MMA, and even the 2018 World Cup. But that’s not all. These days you can not only bet on sports online, you can bet on just about anything else. You can bet on who will win reality shows like American Idol and Survivor, or choose from a number of other celebrity prop bets like “Who will the next celebrity divorce be?”
Recently, there have been a number of sites offering real money daily Fantasy Sports Tournaments. These fantasy sports sites are drawing a lot of players, mainly due to the fact that they are legal in most countries/regions.
Why Trustworthy Gambling Websites are Hard to Find
Online gambling is a billion dollar industry and growing. Companies all over the world are launching gambling websites in hopes of grabbing a piece of the pie. While competition is usually a good thing, there are two major problems with the current online gaming industry that you need to be aware of.
- Operating costs for online gambling sites are relatively low, which means anyone with the money to invest can start their own gambling website.
- In most parts of the world online gambling is unregulated. This includes major markets such as the United States and Canada. Gambling sites that accept players from these markets are usually located offshore to avoid legal problems. While there are many reputable sites that have catered to these markets for years, there’s little recourse for players if problems arise.
That’s led to literally thousands of gambling sites. Sorting through all of them would be an overwhelming task for even the most seasoned online gambler. So we stick to playing at legitimate gambling sites that are known for being secure and trustworthy. Additionally, here are some best practices for researching iGaming operators for yourself.
How to Research a Gambling Website
- Always read over the site’s terms and conditions, as well as payment options before you create an account. If you don’t think they’re reasonable for you, find another site. Most importantly, look at how the site will pay out your winnings.
- Look for the required minimum and maximum deposits. You don’t want to accidentally end up at a site that’s outside your budget, or at one can’t accommodate high rollers.
- Find out if the gambling site has its games audited by a third party. Those casinos that get their transactions and percentages audited are likely to treat you right. If you’re worried, check out the credentials of the auditing firm.
- Find out if the site is eCogra certified. To receive certification, gambling sites agree to ethical conduct in online gaming and regular audits to ensure fairness.
- Check the gambling website’s Support, Help, or About Us pages to determine if any international jurisdiction has licensed it. Licensing is a good sign for you.
- Look for the gambling site’s contact information, and check if the e-mail addresses and phone numbers are in working order.
- Check discussion groups to find out how other online gamblers feel about the site you’re interested in.
- Read independent reviews to help determine if the site is legitimate and a good fit for your playing style.
Tips for Signing Up and Depositing
- Make sure your personal information matches your deposit method. Most online gambling sites require personal information like your e-mail address, name and home address to sign up. Even if you plan on trying the site for free, make sure to provide accurate information so you won’t have a problem making a deposit later.
- Use a separate email address to sign up at gambling sites. Online gambling operators love to send promotional emails. If you decide to try a few different sites, you won’t have to worry about your primary email address getting clogged with online gambling offers. We recommend a free Gmail or Yahoo Mail account.
- Choose a username and password that you can easily remember. You’ll need them to maintain your gambling account.
- Deposit money, but only as much as you’re willing risk. Most online gambling sites accept deposits through a valid credit card, bank account number, debit card, or money transfer. Some even accept cashier’s checks and money orders, but you’ll have to wait until they receive them in the mail before you can start making wagers. See our Guide to Online Gambling Banking for more information on depositing and withdrawing.
- Be wary of sign-up bonuses and free prizes that seem to good to be true. Watch out for strange betting spreads and posted odds, too, as these could be a sign of trouble.